Digital Product Manager Octopus Business (m/f)
Who are we?
Octopus Accountancy Software - accountancy made easy!
100% Cloud, 100% Belgian, 100% value for money.
Octopus Accountancy Software exists more than 18 years in a fast paced market.
Accountancy (Software) moves step by step towards more cloud based, more mobile, more collaboration between business owner and accountant, and more automation. Within this transformation Octopus Accountancy Software is perfectly placed. Being 100% cloud based it brings to the market a 100% Belgian embedded solution at a 100% guaranteed unbeatable price/quality ratio. Octopus Accountancy Software does that for both accountant as well as business owner. More than 2000 accountants in Belgium work with our software. More than 40.000 companies in Belgium run on Octopus. More than 125 Belgian schools put their trust in us.
Day after day we work hard to earn the trust of our accountants, business owners, schools and other stakeholders.
To support further growth of Octopus Accountancy Software we are looking for a:
(Digital) Product Manager Octopus Business (m/f)
We serve both the professional accountant as well as the business owner. These two often work closely together. Both, however, have different needs. As (Digital) Product Manager Octopus Business you combine the best of a Product Manager, Product Owner and Product Marketeer for our Business Segment.
As (Digital) Product Manager Octopus you are a bit like a spider in our 'business' web: you drive customer knowledge, draft (business) customer roadmap(s), monitor market and competition, plan launches of updates and novelties, set up and track digital campaigns on LinkedIn and Facebook. Next to this you set up a full fledge digital, self-learning environment for a set of broad users (from beginners to more experienced). You oversee customer intake, which - certainly at the beginning - you even join.
By doing so you become - step by step - the core ambassador as far as the business proposition is concerned inside and outside Octopus. You work together with internal people to drive forward and refine the business proposition. You also meet externally with Belgian partners - with the goal to create the best Belgian accounting solution. In maximum 18 months from now you are an expert in 'Belgian accounting' from the perspective of a business owner.
We do realize this is a challenging request. We are therefore looking for a man or woman of many trades and with many skills.
- You have experience with lead management, preferentially (but not necessary) in a software environment;
- You have experience with digital campaigns - SEO, SEA are no longer a mystery to you;
- Preferentially you have had somewhere in your career experience with the Google Ads platform;
- You have proven experience with LinkedIn in order to get leads;
- You have experience or were somehow involved in setting up a concrete digital learning environment;
- You have experience or at least a strong interest in webinars, podcasts and much more;
- You have direct experience with digital production for promotional reasons;
- You know what a sound business case is and have experience with segmentation;
- You have worked in an - preferentially agile - environment and you have seen product owners at work - epics, product backlog... these are all things you have 'seen around';
- You are a strong communicator in Dutch and/or French (either Dutch or French are native, you feel comfortable with the other language), preferentially also English;
- You preferentially have accounting knowledge or alternatively are not afraid to take a (real) deep dive;
- You have a growth mindset and you like to learn.
That is quite a handful. But there's also a lot we can offer:
- You are part of a truly Belgian environment, a healthy company which has been growing constantly at a healthy pace;
- You are part of a great team of enthusiasts, proud of the solution they have in hand and the potential it still has for the future;
- You are part of a non-hierarchical team, where transparency, being down-to-earth, supporting each other and together moving forward are still strongly appreciated;
- For the right candidate, we offer a competitive salary with a great package of extra benefits;
- We are based in the surroundings of Gent (Gentbrugge).
Apply for this job, send your CV and motivation to email@example.com.