Transformational Head of Octopus Customer Support (m/f)
Who are we?
Octopus Accountancy Software - accountancy made easy!
100% Cloud, 100% Belgian, 100% value for money.
Octopus Accountancy Software exists more than 18 years in a fast paced market.
Accountancy (Software) moves step by step towards more cloud based, more mobile, more collaboration between business owner and accountant, and more automation. Within this transformation Octopus Accountancy Software is perfectly placed. Being 100% cloud based it brings to the market a 100% Belgian embedded solution at a 100% guaranteed unbeatable price/quality ratio. Octopus Accountancy Software does that for both accountant as well as business owner. More than 2000 accountants in Belgium work with our software. More than 40.000 companies in Belgium run on Octopus. More than 125 Belgian schools put their trust in us.
Day after day we work hard to earn the trust of our accountants, business owners, schools and other stakeholders.
To support further growth of Octopus Accountancy Software we are looking for a:
(Transformational) Head of Octopus Customer Support (m/f)
As said we serve the professional accountant as well as the business owner. We currently have a very succesful and friendly support unit based in Gentbrugge.
However, in order to take the next big step quite some transformations are necessary.
For one, we would love to be able to adress customers in perfect French, like we currently do in perfect Dutch.
Second, we would like to distinguish better and monitor more carefully the difference between technical and non-technical issues and processes, or professional customer issues versus business owner issues. We strive to 100% first time solution rate, and this is strongly dependent on recognizing immediately the issue and connect it with the right skill to make sure it gets solved.
Third, we would like to integrate sales activities of the business owner segment and move from reactive sales to proactive sales.
- You have a track record with customer services processes (collaboration and community management, analytics, intelligent dialogue, agent workforce processes, customer self-service, unified communications);
- Your mother tongue is French - it would be great when you speak other languages such as English and/or Dutch, but we as a company will happily adapt and facilitate you when you speak only French (your combination of customer services skills and perfect knowledge of French is much, much more important!);
- You have experience with accounting or accounting tools - or alternatively - are willing to do a real, real deep dive; having experience with software environments would be a real pro;
- As you will be based in Gentbrugge, you live at driving distance from Gentbrugge;
- You are a builder and you like to transform (versus running a business);
- You are realistic and persistent; you know Rome was not build in one day;
- You are a good people manager and you like to coach people;
- You have a growth mindset;
- You are very hands on and combine leadership with being a customer service agent yourself.
- You are part of a truly Belgian environment, a healthy company which has been growing constantly at a healthy pace;
- You are part of a great team of enthusiasts, proud of the solution they have in hand and the potential it still has for the future;
- You are part of a non-hierarchical team, where transparency, being down-to-earth, supporting each other and together moving forward are still strongly appreciated;
- For the right candidate, we offer a competitive salary with a great package of extra benefits;
- We are based in the surroundings of Gent (Gentbrugge).
Apply for this job, send your CV and motivation to email@example.com.