Head of Octopus Customer Support (m/f)
Who are we?
Octopus Accountancy Software - accountancy made easy!
100% Cloud, 100% Belgian, 100% value for money.
Octopus Accountancy Software has been around for more than 18 years in a fast-paced market.
Accountancy (Software) is gradually moving towards more cloud based, more mobile, more collaboration between business owner and accountant, and more automation. Within this transformation Octopus Accountancy Software is perfectly placed. Being 100% cloud based it brings to the market a 100% Belgian solution at a 100% guaranteed unbeatable price/quality ratio. Octopus Accountancy Software does that for both accountants and business owners. More than 2000 accountants in Belgium work with our software. More than 40.000 companies in Belgium run on Octopus. More than 125 Belgian schools put their trust in us.
Day after day we work hard to earn the trust of our accountants, business owners, schools and other stakeholders.
To support future growth of Octopus Accountancy Software we are looking for a:
(Transformational) Head of Octopus Customer Support (m/f)
Octopus has a well-functioning support unit based in Gentbrugge, but it needs to be expanded and optimized. Issues that need to be addressed:
- multilingual support (not just Dutch, but also French)
- better qualification and monitoring of support requests (e.g. technical versus non-technical issues, questions from accountants versus business owners) in order to offer the right solution right away
- integration of sales activities (proactive versus reactive sales)
- You have a track record with customer services processes (collaboration and community management, analytics, intelligent dialogue, agent workforce processes, customer self-service, unified communications);
- Your mother tongue is French - it would be great if you speak other languages such as English and/or Dutch, but we as a company will happily adapt and help you when you only speak French
- You have experience with accounting or accounting tools - or alternatively - are willing to do a real deep dive; having experience with software environments would be a pro;
- As you will be based in Gentbrugge, you live at driving distance from Gentbrugge;
- You are a builder and you like to make changes for the better (versus "just" running a business);
- You are realistic and persistent; you know Rome was not built in one day;
- You are a good people manager and you like to coach people;
- You have a growth mindset;
- You are very hands on and combine leadership with being a customer service agent yourself.
- You are part of a truly Belgian environment, a solid company which has been growing constantly at a healthy pace;
- You are part of a great team of enthusiasts, proud of the solution they have in hand and the potential it still has for the future;
- You are part of a non-hierarchical team, where transparency, being down-to-earth, supporting each other and moving forward together are still strongly appreciated;
- For the right candidate, we offer a competitive salary with a large package of extra benefits;
- We are based in the surroundings of Gent (Gentbrugge).
Apply for this job, send your CV and motivation to email@example.com.